When you think of someone wearing white gloves, a variety of professions may come to mind. Perhaps you think of a meticulous housekeeper, double-checking to make sure that no dust is left behind on any surfaces. Maybe you imagine a forensic expert or crime scene investigator carefully handling valuable evidence, or a fancy maître d’ at an exquisite restaurant. These impressions are not uncommon; white gloves are frequently associated with services that require detail-oriented care and extraordinary experiences.
Core Features of White Glove Delivery
White glove delivery is for those items that may be expensive, fragile, bulky, or simply difficult to carry. Companies offering white glove service provide the following benefits to their customers:
- Package tracking. People will know exactly where their products are at all times with the help of online tracking tools or apps. Customers can expect their items to be delivered at a specific time, as white glove services should never keep anybody waiting.
- Stress-free moving. Recipients of the service shouldn’t have to lift a finger throughout the entire process. They can expect everything to be taken care of by the white glove service, from the time they order a package to the time the item is delivered.
- Installation. White glove services will not simply leave a package unprotected on a customer’s front porch.vWhite glove delivery doesn’t end until the item is carried indoors, placed in the perfect location, and is fully set up according to the customer’s specifications.
- Post-delivery perks. After carefully installing the product and making sure the customer is completely satisfied with the item, the delivery service should clean up all of the packaging material and dispose of it properly. Leaving trash littered around someone’s home is definitely not a sign of a white glove service!
- Open to feedback. All professional services should be more than happy to take customer feedback and suggestions into account in order to continue improving their business. After all, the ultimate goal for white glove service is delivering top-notch customer service.
Get the Optimal White Glove Service!
The one caveat to white glove service is that it can be quite pricey. Unlike other delivery services, however, Optimal Station is unique in the fact that white glove service is standard for all of its customers. Whenever you need a customized vending machine for a business convention, trade show, or a marketing event, Optimal Station’s white glove delivery team will take care of everything you need for a successful, stress-free day. From setting up your booth to restocking the machine to attracting potential clients, Optimal Station lets you keep your hands off the technical details so you can focus solely on building your brand.